Saturday, August 18, 2012

Today, the remainder of us ladies went to Deer Creek Reservoir with Lauren's family! :D

Artistic picture of a lone sunflower:


 Boating with Lauren and Amanda


Maggie and Aspen


Chillin on the Trampoline thing with Lauren, Hannah, Aspen, and me with a bag of BBQ Potato chips! Aww yeah!


Tubing with Amanda, Lauren and Aspen:




Me, Brooke and Maggie:





It was a blast! And I got a nice slight tan before going back to school :)

Today I received my answer for BYU Jerusalem! Here it is:


And unfortunately, it was a letter of denial. The letter goes as follows: (Quote) "Unfortunatly [for us], your application was one of those we could not accommodate [due to the sheer awesomeness of your presence]... I am sorry [for us] that you will not be attending at this time [because we are not prepared to accommodate your amazingness] but hope you will consider reapplying in the future [because we desperately want you to grace us with your sheer awesomeness]" (Unquote)

So I guess I'll just have to apply again!

On the bright side, I was wearing an awesome nail polish shade ;) Just look at that lovely minty color!

No comments:

Post a Comment