Friday, February 3, 2012

A bunch of our family and friends were in town for the Miche Conference in SLC, so my grandparents invited me to go to dinner at the Mandarin with them! I brought my lovely roomate, Lauren with me, and we dined on a plethora of delicious Chinese food! I got to hang out with the family, and see my mother again. That was great :) She is awesome! And the best part?? The Mandarin is my Dad's favorite restaraunt, and we ate there... without him... on his birthday...

I love you Dad!! Happy Birthday to the #1 man in my life :)

And it was so wonderful to see my Mom again- I miss having her around, and love her so much!

Oh, and Lauren and I got to take ALL the leftovers home! (three whole boxes full) And that's because we're the poor college kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment