Yes, I gave in....Kelsi's brother has all 3 Hunger Games books on CD, and Kelsi let me upload the first book on my iPod. I listened to it pretty much all day, every day on Thursday, Friday, and today. And I finished it today! It wasn't particularly well-written or challenging, but I fell in love with it, regardless.
Not only did I fall in love with it, I was desperate to start the next book because Hunger Games ended on such an awkward note, and I HAD to know what happened! So Kelsi put the Catching Fire tracks on my iPod. Except, not all of the tracks transfered over... So I'm stuck at chapter 9 until she gets back from class today!! Thats the only reason I'm posting right now. Is because I stand in waiting....
Because of this book, I decided I want to go live in the mountains, and hunt for my food with a bow and arrow. But since I can't do that, I'll have to go work out in the gym so at least I know I won't be the first to die in a Hunger Game.
And here's a little confession- I used to have a hobby of writing excerpts of a hopefully-future-fiction-novel, similiar to Eragon, Warrior Heir, and now, The Hunger Games. Reading this series may also persuade me to break out my old excerpts and start writing again...
No comments:
Post a Comment