Saturday, May 12, 2012


 Eli is watching his boss's dogs while he vacations to Hawaii (JEALOUS). So I went with him to visit the dogs! Tilly, Lola and Roxy. They loved me! :)


 Long-boarding party at Eli's house.


This is me on a long-board! So hard-core. YES.


James had some attractive shades action goin on:


John, Eli and I tried to go climb suicide rock. It's the jagged rock on the left side of the picture. It's this huge rock right next to the freeway (we passed by it as we walked to the parking lot yesterday) that has a bunch of graffiti all over it. We tried to climb it, but.... we couldn't :P Maybe another time!


The sunset was gorgeous.


Then John ditched us, so Eli and I went to Hector's (aka, Mocha Salsa) which is a really awesome and cheap Mexican restaurant. Eli orders in Spanish everytime we go. I wish I could speak another language- it's so awesome. But yeah, here we are enjoying a California Burrito and some Horchata :) Then we watched the Goonies (Truffle Shuffle!)


No comments:

Post a Comment