Monday, May 21, 2012
This picture represents one of the biggest and most cleverest pranks I've ever come up with! Papa hates having animals in the house. He's told me over and over and over again that I am not allowed to bring any animals in the house. SO, Eli has a dog named Oscar, and I asked to borrow him for a little bit.
Eli and I brought Oscar home, and we told Papa that we went and volunteered at the shelter. We saw this little dog that they were about to put down, and I just couldn't let him die! So, I offered to buy him and bring him home. So I did. We sat there telling Papa all about this dog, and how cute he was, and how nice he was! Nana even joined in, saying "Aww look how cute he is!" and petting him. Papa just didn't know what to do.
Haha you should've seen the look on his face when I told him the dog was actually Eli's :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment