Saturday, June 9, 2012


I went with Eli to his little niece's first birthday party. His whole family was there, it was so fun :) And I found another dog who likes me! This is Tinkerbelle, aka Tinka. She is so cute, and she loves me! :D


This is me, Eli, Daya and Jon at Island Flavor. It's this awesome little shave ice truck off Holladay Blvd between the 7-11 and Walgreens. That was pretty fun.
Yeah, Eli is making a wierd face. Thanks a lot, punk! :P

Then we got together at Jon's place with James, Heiney, and a couple others to watch the basketball game.

Oh yeah... This was also the day that I learned to drive stick. Eli took me out on his little Subaru WRX and let me drive around the neighborhood. It was a very stressful experience. Ha Eli said I did really well, but I was so nervous! I didn't want to ruin his car! :P I'll have to practice more. But it was fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment