Friday, February 1, 2013


Oh.... that's where my flip flop went....

One of my projects to do before I go to Brazil is to go through the stuff I saved in the crawl-in storage here at home. This is me going through it :)


There are some things I felt bad about throwing away, so I took pictures of them before I threw them away :)

Here are my many journals! I only used like 3 pages each haha :)


There was a babysitter we had in Draper (when we lived in Utah) that my siblings and I loved! One year for my birthday, she gave me this little cow scrunchie. CUTEST THING EVER!! I loved it :)


I don't know where this came from. But this is cute too :)


My jersey for my Senior year Powder-puff game for Homecoming :)



A Birthday sign from Whitney


A binder for our Nauvoo Illinois trip a few years ago


John Schmidt ticket and signed plate :)


Temple picture from Nana


Me and my first dog Chloe in a cute frame :) we only had her for like 3 months


Disney land pins!

1 comment:

  1. wait YOU THREW AWAY YOUR DISNEYLAND PINS?!!
    How could you.
    Anyway congrats on going through everything though :)

    ReplyDelete