Trip to Oregon!! :D
For my Christmas present, I got airplane tickets to and from Oregon, so I got to go out and visit the grandparents one more time before I left! :) It's been a couple years since I've been able to go back, so I was so excited :)
First thing on Thursday, we went to the beach house :)
We're pretty close to the ocean
It was a little chilly...
So, this picture brings back so many memories... ha literally every time I went to the beach house, I slept on the bottom of the bunk bed, and this was what it looked like. It was a rather interesting mattress bottom to just stare at sometimes haha. One of the memories I remember most was sticking my feet through the bars and pushing up on the mattress just to bug whoever was up there... Ha I'm such a mean older sister :P
Me at the beach!
I wore my flip flops :)
We got smoked meat :)
Tillamook, of course!
I gained a lot of weight here with my ice cream and beef stick and fudge...
David and Jessica took me to their favorite sushi place :)
SUSHI IS THE BESTTTTTT!!!!!
We played Memory a lot... It was Annalise's absolute favorite!
Grandpa took me to get dinner at the Greek deli.
One of the most delicious things I've ever eaten in my life (other than the sushi I had with David and Jessica). A steak and lamb Nicko Gyro.... ahhhh :)
For Sunday dinner, we went to Karen's farm- she has a lot of horses there
Me and Grandma and Grandpa :)
Went and did a session at the Oregon temple! I got to see where my parents were married, and I got to spend time in the most beautiful Celestial room I've seen yet! I LOVED it :)
Grandma spent a lot of time helping me by altering some of my new mission clothes. I couldn't do a lot to help, so I decided to sew a little quilt square by hand. It's not perfect (especially the blue seam all the way around) but it was cute and fun :)
It was such a great opportunity to visit them!! I love my grandparents, and I love Oregon- I was so happy to be able to visit again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1. SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW. Gosh I miss Oregon.
ReplyDelete2. I love the beach. And I'm so glad you got to go.
3. TILLAMOOK!!!!
4. Definitely need to go to the farm the next time I go out there.
5. WAIT WAIT that picture was taken at MY grandparents' house!
6. Absolutely LOVE that first picture of the Portland Temple. Might I steal it for my own use??
The end.
Love,
me.