Friday, February 8, 2013

 So every couple of days I go up to Uncle Tyler's warehouse and do some work for him. Today, he went and got me a Good Times thing during work. SO GOOD. Bosses should do this more often :)


 OK, I slacked on getting a good picture of this... My bad. Sorry :P But tonight, the Hills invited my family, and several others in the ward who had ties to Brazil to a Brazil night- we had food and great conversation with so many awesome families. It was great! And sooooo delicious :D


Doggie :)


Such a playful little goober :D


Mom and I went to Kohl's tonight to find Andrew a tie for his Sadie's dance with Kirsten Dixon. We took pictures of the tie with the dress just to see how it looked on camera. Thought I'd include one :) Oh, and by the way, I found the tie. You're welcome, Andrew!! (And Mom bought it :))



No comments:

Post a Comment