I was SO BUMMED when I realized I forgot to take a picture!! Oh well, but Eli and I went with Nana and Papa, and my parents and the Dunfords to the Mandarin for dinner. It was absolutely delicious... as always :)
Being the best man at your best friend's wedding reception has it's perks! Including taking home a bunch of leftover cupcakes! YES
My delicious chocolate cupcake + cards = YES
I loved getting to see my parents today and last night! I feel so sad I didn't end up getting any pictures with them!! :P I'll have to take a bunch when I see them next at Powell :) Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hayley! I just looked at like, your entire blog. I'm glad you're having such a fun summer!!! A Gran Aventura!!! You are pretty much awesome....obviously you already know that ;)
ReplyDeleteps. i love you!
Haha aw thanks!! I hope your still having fun at BYU! :) Love you too, sweetheart. Can't wait for you all to come to my place for the wedding!
ReplyDelete