So Scott (Italian Scott) and I were bored on a Friday night, trying to decide what to do. Lauren was gone, tests for the week (for us, at least) were done, and we wanted to party.
Then, Scott gets a call from his friend, Darin. It changed our entire world....
We got a big group together and went Silent Flash Mobbing.
What is that?, you may ask...
Well, I'll tell you.
We all brought iPods (except for me and Scott.... I blame him because he told me not to bring one :P) and synced a playlist together full of dance songs. Then, we plugged in, filled our ear-buds with the sound of music, and danced at the Riverwoods. We were all listening to the same song on our own iPods at the same time. So we were all dancing somewhat together, but no one else could hear!
Silent Flash Mob:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment