Sunday, November 25, 2012

 Today was Brian Ray's Mission Farewell! This is a pic of Mitch, Me and Brian. We've been in the same Sunday School class since Primary, and I absolutely adore them. And now, we will all be on missions at the same time! :)


The time has come.

With my family, Nana and Papa, and Grandma and Grandpa on Skype, I opened my call


 I have been called to labor in the Brazil Curitiba Mission! I will be speaking Portuguese and I report to the Brazil MTC on March 27, 2013

 







 .....we had to.... haha :)

Me and my steak dinner! :D


Well, I guess I have to write a little bit more. I had no idea where I was going to go, or when I was going to leave. All I knew was that I wanted to serve a mission, and the Lord needs me out there somewhere. I was willing to go anywhere He needed me, at any time. I really wanted to speak another language (but I had my concerns- I didn't want to speak an Asian language :P). When I was called to Curitiba Brazil, I didn't quite know what to think. All I knew was that I was excited, and I was confident that that's where the Lord needs me now. I am so excited! :)

Mission Guesses:

Corbin Church (uncle): Arkansas, Canada
Jessica Church (cousin): South Carolina, England
Catherine Vannah (aunt): Las Vegas, Taiwan
Matt Vannah (uncle): Australia (Adelaide), Florida (Jacksonville)
Michelle Bury (Colorado friend): North Carolina, Peru
Rachel Beckstead (cousin): Hawaii, Russia
Kori Walton (aunt): Wisconsin, England (London)
Carol Dean (Summit View friend): Chile (Antofagasta)
Diana Teasdale: Oregon (Portland), England
Mitch Gibb: New York, Ecuador
Kara Church: Texas, Africa
Anne Walton: Manilla, New York (Buffalo)
Kristin Ashcraft: Arizona, Belgium
Lauren Atkinson: Bolivia (Cochabamba)
Kathy Bell: Michigan, Brazil
Brett Hafen: Boston, Poland
Jessica Gibbs: New York
Katie Church: Massachusetts, Australia
Natalie Sprigg: Chicago, Spain
Lauren Scott: Hong Kong
Nana's guess: Southern California Spanish-speaking, South America

Papa's guess: Chile, Montana

Becca: Poland and Rhode Island
Andrew: Spain and Texas
Olivia: China and Utah
Aspen Stewart: England, Michigan
Scott Acerson: Marshall Islands Majuro, New York (New York South)
Mara Thomas: California (Oakland) David Bell: Nevada, Africa
Rod Albert: Hawaii, Australia
Grandma & Grandpa: New York, England (London), Brazil, Oregon (Portland)
Claire Walton: Florida (Tallahassee), Russia
David Bull: California, Ghana
Jessica Fuhriman: West Virginia, Buenos Aires
Lauren Holbrook: Illinois (Chicago), Italy (Milan)
David Fuhriman: "Vancouver Canada (Mandarin-speaking), Houston Texas (Spanish-speaking), Impossible (Cruise-speaking)"
Angie Riches: Maine, Puerto Rico
John Walton: Illinois (Chicago), Canada (Toronto)
Dawnanne Gill: New York City, Russia
Sarah Hill: Kansas, Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment