Wednesday, December 5, 2012

 So today was the last day of classes for the semester... and since Scott and I are such little tricksters, we made a plan...



Scott dressed up as Superman, and I dressed up as Batman. We hid our outfits by wearing regular clothes. In the middle of class, Scott set his phone to go off to sound like a phone ringing. He stood up in the middle of lecture and took a call that his help was needed in saving the world. Lauren was in the back of the room on her computer, and at this point, she would blast the Superman theme song. Scott would take off his clothes to reveal his costume underneath, and would run out. Then a minute later, he would come back and ask for help. Then, I would stand (cue Batman music) and take off my clothes down to my hero outfit, and run out with him. It worked so well in Humanities that we did it in Scott's Stats class as well. Then we ran around campus! Lauren made a video that now has 635 view on youtube :)





No comments:

Post a Comment