Thursday, January 17 - Monday, January 21, 2013

Walton Reunion in St George!!
All the pictures from the various cameras got jumbled and I had a lot I wanted to include, so.... yeah, enjoy the pictures, they are in no particular order :P
Driving to St George...
 They had Guarana at the tiny local store!
 Dance party in the car without Becca
 The hot tub was totally heated, and the pool wasn't at all. So they jumped into the freezing water and had various competitions :P









 Cosco trip for snacks!
 A 60+ year old lady and her "Hindsight" pants... get it, Hind-Sight?? Ahhhh ridiculous



 Hiking

 Posing on the lava rock









 Drawing on the rock....
 St. George Temple



 Did a session with Dad and Kristin in the AM!

 Dad took all these chillins to the Angel's Landing hike in Zions National Park

 Switchbacks, called the Wiggles... covered in ice

 Caution: You could fall and die.



 at the top!



 Iceberg Milkshakes :)



 More hiking

 Games



 Cave adventuring




 Last night!

 Pulled a prank on the boys :P




 Andrew and I chasing geese out of the fields



 Theater:
































 Being chased by an indian...
























IT WAS A BLAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment