Satuday, April 7, 2012

After my CNA Clinicals (again, from 5:45am - 1:30pm.... But they were my last!! I'm all done with my CNA course! Now I need to go take and pass the test :)), I went to what was left of the BYU Track Meet with Aspen :) It was lovely! It made both of us miss our own track seasons SO MUCH!!! I miss being in shape and awesome all the time :P But it was fun!

After the meet, I went to dinner at the Brick Oven with Nana, Papa, Fern, and Aunt Bonnie. They were in town for the Ballroom concert. So fun! And then I went on a great date with Gavin to the bowling alley for a bit. :)

Then later that night, Rylie and I went on a secret-agent mission with Jessica to drop off a Thank-You Easter Basket to her Chem TA. You can tell we are so stealthy and awesome....

No comments:

Post a Comment