I started packing today. Look how lovely my room looks! :)
Oh, and at 1am, I got a call from Chase- he invited me to help the guys with a prank.
A big group of us went down to the duck pond south of campus, and tried to drug some ducks by feeding them bread soaked in Niquil. Then, the guys were going to put the duck in the other guys hall's restroom. The ducks ate the Niquil-soaked bread! (which surprises me, because Niquil tastes NASTY. I mean, I love that stuff to death, but I would never just drink it for fun). But they were in the pond, and we didn't quite have the patience to wait til they fell asleep to grab one. We waited an hour and left.
But THEN, instead, the guys took down the stalls between the toilets in the guys restroom. Awkward...
So... I absolutely love the girls in my hall. They are all so wonderful, beautiful, smart, and amazing, and I've loved getting to know every single one of them! I will really miss them when we all split up, but I hope at least some of us can still keep in touch. I feel so blessed to have met every single one of them and love them all so much!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment