Sunday, April 22, 2012


Went to church with Nana and Papa today. That was fun :) Then I got a job today!! I will be working part-time (nights and weekends) at the Gap at Fashion Place Mall :D yay! Now I just need to find a full-time day CNA job! :P Cause thanks to Dad, I realized I am flat-out BROKE. I have only the $20 in my wallet remaining from my April budget, which I will need to use for gas for The General in the next couple days. Desperately searching for another job... or two.... or five...


Oh yeah, here is my candy-stash. My grandparents eat super healthy, so I used the extra money from my meal plan at BYU to buy some junk food to keep around. Don't let Papa see this, though. It will be gone before I know it, if he finds out about it!! SHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment