Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!! :)

It was such a gorgeous day outside that Aspen, Jessica, Lauren, Amanda and I decided to sit outside for a good portion of the afternoon and get a tan in preparation for summer.

Aspen gave Jessica a ride on her shoulders, to which I later saw the most graceful dismount ever! (aka- it was really not very graceful. Jessica wobbled back and forth as Aspen lowered her to the ground, and ultimately, Jessica fell backwards, rolled off Aspen's back and fell on her butt. Amanda and I were laughing so hard! I may have almost peed my pants...)

Then, a group of people from the Ward were hanging out over yonder, so we went and threw around a frisbee with some of the guys. Then, I ate my leftover Brick Oven pizza while I chatted with David Bull from Vista, and then called the fam! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment