Friday, July 20, 2012 - Tuesday, July 24, 2012

 Ahhh Powell :) Easily the greatest place on earth, especially when there with friends and family! We went with the Rays this trip :) Photos mostly courtesy of Mom and my parent's awesome new camera.



I think Mom and I are dancing here...








 This is me falling sideways off the tube:


 GORGEOUS


With the family at church :)


The whole gang:


JET SKI







The blue jet ski died at Halls Marina, so it was Andrew and I's job to bring it back :P


Stunning Sunset

Summer Place II

Tanning my legs as I read my Jesus the Christ book :)



Night swimming with the blue lights on the back of the ski boat:




Olivia fishing:






 Driving Home :(
 George Washington rock! See his profile??


Gross, I know :P I got scraped on a rock... then the scrape got infected... Then my skin had an allergic reaction to both the antibiotic cream and the bandaid I used! I swear... :P


But basically, it was an awesome trip. I absolutely LOVE Lake Powell- it is so fun and beautiful! And I'm so happy to see both my family and the Rays again!
Thanks for an awesome trip :D

No comments:

Post a Comment