Eli and I left for Powell in his Subaru at 4:45am :P This picture explains it all-
We were a little more awake when the sun came out, after about an hour of Brian Regan-
Haha it was pretty packed-
Just driving along southern Utah...
LAKE POWELL
Jackson offering his foot to the crazy fish that hand out at the Halls dock
In the ski boat with Papa, Nana, Dad and Mom :)
Tube in the canyon-
The adults got pretty tired
Eli wake boarding
Andrew wake boarding
Becca took this way up-close pic of me having too much fun with Mom and Dad's ridiculously nice and expensive camera-
View of Bullfrog from the top of Lone Rock
Jet ski trip!
STUNNING. These pictures can't accurately show how gorgeous these canyons are
Nice hair, buddy! Haha :) Too much time on the tube/jet ski/wake board, eh?
Campfire at sunset on the beach
With gigantic s'mores, of course!
I took this picture- awesome, huh? :) Eli loved driving the ski boat
Our houseboat, Summer Place II
Here's our houseboat again! Looks smaller in this picture...
That's me wake boarding! :D
Becca wake boarding-
Eli doing tricks on the wake skate:
back-flip
Hiking in the slot canyons!
Church at the Ticaboo Branch :)
Then, Eli and I drove home. Sad day :P But on the way, we saw this truck- no, those aren't dogs... their sheep! In the back of a truck! Ha how silly
Well, there's my first Powell trip of the year! I love it, I love that place, I love spending time with my family, its AWESOME :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment