Happy 4th of July!! :D What a great summer day. I am so grateful to be living in such an amazing and blessed nation. We are truly indebted to the millions of lives that have willingly been devoted to making our nation great and keeping us safe, and paying the price to allow us to continue on in enjoying the freedoms we have. Because freedom doesn't come free. What an amazing thing.
So today, I went to the pool with Eli, James, Heiney, Lance, Chase, and Vick. I took pictures of them jumping off the diving board and high platforms. Here are some highlights-
(James)
(James)
(Vick)
(James)
(Eli)
(Lance)
Then I went to the mall! :) (Note to self: 4th of July is a good time to shop for clothes) There were so many sales and I got a bunch of great stuff! I got $90 worth of clothes for $40. That's how it's done! I bet Mom is so proud of me :) Here's a picture of what I got! I'm so so so excited about it! :D
Then, we all met up at Heiney's for a BBQ. After that, we all migrated to Sugarhouse to watch the firework show. This is the area where we were. Don't worry, it got like 3 times busier...
This truck parked like 2 inches away from Eli's bumper..... Utah drivers....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment