Saturday, June 30, 2012






Here is my wonderful 03 Ford Taurus, lovingly named The General.

It's a good little car, and it runs great! ....when you keep gas in it.....

I stopped by Eli's house before work today and ate some queso while I visited with him, his parents, and his sister and bro-in-law. Then I left for work. I barely made it down the street when my car died in the middle of the road. Great. I thought there was something majorly wrong with it! So I pulled over and called Eli in desperation- something's wrong with my car, and I'm late for work! Come rescue me! So Eli came to my aid along with his Dad and bro-in-law. Discussing what could be wrong with my car, I remembered an incident just like this happening about a year and a half ago... My fuel gauge was wrong, meaning my car was out of gas. That's kind of embarrassing.

Needless to say, Eli's Dad drove me to work, and Eli got some gas in my car for me!

And once again..... It worked great!



No comments:

Post a Comment