Friday, October 26, 2012

 I had to go to my first doctor's appointment for my mission papers today. Oh joy... :P I got poked and prodded and had to pee in a little cup! I'm pointing to the site of my blood draw with the arm that got poked with some sort of TB Test I think? I was really worried about the blood draw (I told the guy I was really nervous and then felt super stupid when he asked what my major was.... Nursing... haha bet ya couldn't guess that one!) But the blood draw was actually a great deal more pleasant than the TB Test was. Seriously. It was like a walk in the park! I'd take blood draw to any other shot ever :)


 Lauren, John, and I made Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.


Lauren took a picture of me dancing in the kitchen. I was a little hyper tonight...


John, Scott and I adventuring around Provo! Tried to find dances and parties, but found nothing we wanted, so eventually we ended up eating some appetizers at Applebee's for half-price


Scott and I have matching Vans. What bosses...


Matching shoes! ...except mine are way cooler... and way smaller....


No comments:

Post a Comment