Monday, October 22, 2012

 Fall Colors :)


 I spent all afternoon just booking it through my mission papers. I got a little addicted- I couldn't stop! I was even late to FHE because I refused to stop until I had finished... Which I did :) So all I'm waiting on now is my Doctor's signature and Dentist approval! And I have appointments for those in the next week :) It's official- I'm going on a mission, and I couldn't be any happier with the direction of my life right now.

Apparently I'm not the only one who is excited about it. According to the Stake President, within a week of the announcement, 200 papers were turned in for our Stake... 3 of which were men. And here is another statistic that has been floating around articles and the news and FB:



Kind of crazy, huh?



Me:
... you could say I'm pretty gosh-darned excited

No comments:

Post a Comment