Saturday, October 27, 2012
Went on a blind lunch-date to Zupas today after work! It was delicious, and the date was pretty good :) His name was Tyler- he was a freshman at UVU and a girl in my ward set me up with him.
After the date, I went and played soccer with by Peruvian friend Cesar (aka Papi or Fancy Feet) and a random group of people. We played for 2.5 hours! It was the second time I had ever played soccer and it was a blast :) I want to get better. Needless to say, my legs were pretty sore the next day!
Went on a huge group date with Scott tonight! A bunch of his friends from back home planned it. We played extreme musical chairs, messed around with some noodle-swords and foam footballs, and had an absolute BLAST! It was a really fun group :) And no, I'm not even going to try and go through to name all these people.... :P
Afterwards, we went and hung out at one of the guys' houses and had home-made apple pie for dessert (with Tillamook Huckleberry ice cream... HEAVEN). His family had a mini band room downstairs, and we rocked out to some tunes and played ping-pong (I won Around The World, by the way. Papa would be so proud :))
Then we went and played 4-Square, which none of us had played since elementary school! Luckily, my skills came back quickly. It was super fun! ....until the cops came by and told us to quiet down. So we had to play in silence the rest of the night.... which was even more hilarious :)
Scott and I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment