Sunday, October 14, 2012

 5-minute visit from the Grandparents as they drove through from Denver to the Teasdale's and up to Grandma's sister's to spend the night!


They dropped off some winter clothes from back home, and this huge box of goodies from Mom :)


 Panda. What.

....yeah, my flowers are in the picture on purpose :)

Lauren and I cooking with our dorky hats!


Dinner with John


 "Nice Notes" to me from people in the ward from Ward Prayer


The red one reads: "You're so awesome, you know how I know? Chuck Norris told me that's how. From: Take a wild guess"
The blue one: "You're a champ- you may say you just 'woke up' like that, but I really know that you're fighting the criminal underworld by nightfall. But I won't tell no one. -Scott" (Scott from my ward, not Italian Scott)
Purple: "Hayley is a BABE! She rocks. She always makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face"

Whattup. I'm awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment