Gorgeous day, gorgeous mountains!
Lunch date at Pita Pit with John!
Went on an adventure to the Asian market. This is what I got :)
I couldn't get a ticket to the game and couldn't find it online to watch so Scott invited me up to a cabin in Sundance with his family and their family friends visiting from Italy to watch it!
In the cabin, I found the roller coaster of my childhood. I almost died. The following pictures are for my siblings with which I shared many glorious memories with this thing :)
Mom needs a sign like this
DEER
Scott asked me on a quadruple date tonight! We went around the Orem/Lindon area neighborhoods and raked up leaves to put in the back of one guy's truck to have adventures in the fall leaves!
We filled garbage bags with leaves and hit each other with them until they exploded
This was what we left behind.
Gathered the rest of the leaves in the back of the truck!
Wheelbarrow!
Throwing leaves (and trash bags)
Rolling in the leaves :)
Joined the Italian guys for a dance-off and sing-along :)
Look at my lovely infected weird eye. No clue what happened. :P I just know it looks weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment