Sunday, October 28, 2012

 So.... a few days ago, I noticed something in the corner of my windshield that looked super gross. I concluded it was some sort of bug. This is a picture. It's super fuzzy because I was too afraid to get too close :P EW.


 I nominated John to remove the disgusting thing. He discovered it was a dragonfly that was trying to climb up into my car between the dashboard and the windshield and got stuck and died there. This thing was easily the size of my middle finger. It was pretty big and hugely absolutely disgusting. John thought it was cool.... :P


Mason and Jordan invited me and a couple other people over to their place for lunch! Apparently, its a Halloween/Fall tradition for Mason to prepare Pumpkin Stew and Mexican Dead Bread for the group. They made a ton so I was one of the few invited over to share the experience. It was delicious! I was very impressed with Mason's skills. (that's Dooley in the background)


Lauren and I had John and Scott over for dinner! We made a Blackened Chicken with Cilantro Lime Rice and Avacado dressing dish we found on Pinterest. It was absolutely delicious :)


It was followed by card games and magic tricks. I lost every single one of them... :P


No comments:

Post a Comment