Saturday, October 20, 2012

 John and I drove up to Cottonwood Heights in Salt Lake to meet up with Lauren (who went up to Salt Lake for the night) and hang out with John and his family. It was awesome. Saw this car on the freeway and made John take pictures because it's a super good looking car and I wanted to know what it was. Dad... do you know what kind of car this is? I like it :)



I dropped off John and picked up Lauren, and Lauren and I went up to the Park City Outlets :) I got 2 new pairs of Vans on sale for my new winter/fall shoes. YES :)

Then I practiced some Spanish vocab for a while....


John and his brother Scott are starting a business where they will make shirts, hats and shoes. So Lauren and I accompanied them on their journey to Hobby Lobby to get the stuff they needed.

I was so happy about this huge zebra print flower...


Fancy fancy!! :)



Two very stylish and ridiculously good-looking people:


You have never seen two men so happily occupied at Hobby Lobby before in your life... Oh John and Scott... just look at the isle they are in.... haha :) creeper picture!


Future husband picture in front of frames displaying lovey-dovey wedding pictures


SUNSET


John let me copy like a million and one talks/stories from his missionary binder to read


Awesome day with Lauren, Scott and John! :)


1 comment: