Saturday, September 15, 2012
After work, I went on a late-lunch date with Austin (the guy that Ryan from work set me up with). We went to a Thai place where I got Pumpkin Curry (oh man I loved it!). I had a blast with him- he's a really neat guy! :)
Then, I had a bunch of errands to run. One of them was to go grocery shopping. They had these flowers on clearance for $4 and I couldn't resist. I deserved them, and I love flowers, and they were on sale! What could be better?? Not much. :)
Yes, I did just post 3 pictures of my $4 flowers. I love flowers... FYI. Duh.
And then tonight was the big BYU/Utah football game! I had to get some stuff done after my errands, then afterwards, Lauren and I went to Jordan's place to watch part of the game. Then we went and visited Tanner and watched the game there for a bit. But we were both pretty exhausted so we left early and went to bed before the game even ended :P Lame, I know. I'm disappointed in myself as well. But we were really tired :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment