Saturday, September 29, 2012

 Lauren and I happened upon some tickets to the General Relief Society Broadcast! So we adventured downtown to go to the meeting. It was awesome :)

Of course we had to stop at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory


I very much enjoyed my chocolate covered pretzel...


Some lady was passing out tissues for all the sisters headed to the conference. What a nice lady! And how important to have tissues at a General RS Meeting, right??? Very important.


...until you find out upon entering the Conference Center that those innocent little tissues are not so innocent. There was anti-Mormon lit. in it. We threw away the whole tissue thing. What a waste of money and time for that lady. I mean really. But I have to admit, she was rather sneaky and clever!

We're here! Lauren and I!



Oh man I love this girl :)



 My future husband and I's first picture together in front of the temple!


My heel got stuck- literally stuck- in the little grate. We got it out eventually, don't you worry haha but it was pretty darn hilarious


Lauren and I then made our way to Nana and Papa's where we enjoyed a lovely healthy home-cooked meal made with love and vegetables. SCORE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment