John and I went grocery shopping today. John needed a ride, which was why we went together. Everyone in the store thought we were a married couple haha
The Story of This Picture: I asked a lady to take a pic of us shopping with our shopping cart. She asked if it was our first shopping trip together. I said yes because... it was.... and then later realized that she meant our first shopping trip together, if ya know what I mean. Haha fun stuff. We had a couple other people comment on it. It was funny :)
My hair looked awesome today and I got several comments on it :)
My Ward calling is the Relief Society Activity Chair. We had our first activity tonight! Only like ten people showed up.... but that's ok, it still turned out great and we had a blast (those of us who were there!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment