Sunday, September 2, 2012


This is my Dad-approved Fast Sunday Dinner of Blueberry Bisquik Pancakes and Potatoes :)

So Lauren and I have known each other like... our whole lives.... because both our moms and our grandparents are like best buds. While our own families have moved, our grandparents have lived down the street from each other for we don't even know how long. So when we were both in Oregon visiting our grandparents at the same time, we would get together! Now a long time ago (when we were ten? ish?), when we got together, Lauren and I decided we wanted to make a delicious pie. So we made up our own pie. We called it "Oreo-tation Tri-Pie". Awesome, right? So, in honor of that, Lauren found the recipe, and we made it again!

I was pretty excited :)




Letting it set


Our pie is ready!! :D





Ohhhh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment