Sunday, August 26, 2012

First day in the Provo YSA 77th ward! It was a blast, I am super excited to get to know everybody :)

Here is Lauren, Me and one of our other roomie's, Caitlin! :)


So I know that the most loyal followers of this blog are my little siblings (Hello :) Yes, you guys)... not to say that everyone else who reads this blog isn't cool, but I know that they want to know what's up. So here is a photo tour of my apartment, just for them! Enjoy!

It happened to be raining a little bit today. I love rain :) Here is the area I live in:


Go down the little stairs- I'm on the bottom level


Apartment 44!

 
The front room. This is Kris and her boyfriend, George. That is Lauren's bookshelf which I so kindly made for her with my bare hands yesterday...


Walking over to the kitchen area... Do do do.... the closet on the left is where some random heating appliance resides and that random bar/counter on the right is where we typically end up eating.


 Lauren is making us Tacos for Sunday dinner! YES! Notice the non-existant microwave.... Luckily, though we have a dishwasher :) And that closet on the left? Nope, that's not a pantry. It's a coat closet.


 Walking to the bathroom portion of the apartment! To the right is Caitlin and Kris' room. Straight ahead is their bathroom.


Sinks on the left, counter space on the right! Plenty of room to do our hair and makeup in the morning!


Lauren and I's bathroom


Our closets!


Lauren's side:


My side:


Notice I don't have a desk. This is where my desk-drawer items reside. In an old suitcase underneath my bed :) Gotta be creative!


So there's my apartment at The Riv! Wohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment