Thursday, September 13, 2012

 My Visiting Teachers planned to come over today after school to visit teach me. After all that I had to do this week, and a busy day, I asked them instead of a lesson, if they would help me and Lauren clean our apartment for Cleaning Checks tomorrow morning. They came over and just worked away for like 45 minutes with me, helping me clean. They are awesome. It helped me out so much and I was just so grateful for their willingness to help out with that.

Then after cleaning checks, I had to get ready to go to work and a review, but didn't have time for dinner. Luckily, at the Riv Lounge, they had a Black Jack Pizza stand. So I went and got a Pepperoni pizza for Lauren and I for $5. Score! They couldn't have picked a better day for that!


 Lauren left again tonight to head up to Salt Lake for another doctor appointment in the morning. She left me these lovely little notes :) Do you see why I love this girl??? It was very sweet to get these little notes.


And I didn't get a picture, but my lovely Mom sent me two packages today and yesterday. One package had a Cookbook with a huge list of recipes that only need 4 ingredients!! SCORE! And the second package I got today had some spices for a salad dressing, some little goodies, more cookbooks, and some money for my roomies and I to have a party! Thanks Mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment