Sunday, September 16, 2012
We had Stake Conference today in the Marriott Center! As you can tell, we kind of got crappy seats... I didn't realize it was a Regional Stake Conference... But that's ok, it was still excellent :) We had Elder Dallin H Oaks speak! :)
When we were walking back, I wanted a picture with the BYU Sign because I don't have one yet (I know, crazy huh??) But then I saw it was plastic-wrapped to protect it from any potential vandalism that tends to happen around rivalry football games. I took a picture with it anyway :)
Adventures on the way back from Stake Conference! Jesus <3's You, FYI
Heated up my leftover Pumpkin Curry for lunch! DELICIOUS :)
John was sending his sister a fancy birthday date invitation. To make it look even fancier, he came over and used some wax from Lauren's lavender-scented candle to make a wax seal... Didn't work... but it smelled nice :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment