Sunday, September 30, 2012
Our ward held a Break-the-Fast together today! It was great, we had like thirty frozen pizzas :) AWESOME! We have a great ward :)
Here was my FB post last night. I'm reposting this because I don't have time right now to type out my whole testimony, and this kind of sums it up.
Read it. This is important.
"I've never been one to force my beliefs upon anyone... But I just want to say that if your not LDS, man you have no idea what you are missing out on. This church is the true church on earth today. We have a real living prophet, just like in the Bible. And it is awesome to hear from him. I know God lives and I know He loves me and every single person on this earth. The Book of Mormon is true scripture. Read it, and you'll know it's from God. I am a Mormon. I am a Christian."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment